A Very Bungie Thanksgiving feat. Jon Weisnewski and Claude Jerome
Subscribe on iTunes / Subscribe on RSS / Download the MP3
Long awaited, finally here – part 1 of our first Bungie interview of D2! Jon Weisnewski and Claude Jerome join us to discuss all things about the creation of D2:
- how the new subclasses and weapons like The Wardcliff Coil and Sunshot defined the early vision of the game
- the move to kinetic-energy-power slots and fixed rolls for weapons
- how subclass paths balance accessibility with deep gameplay options
- something game-changing about weapon archetypes that’s been staring us in the face this whole time
- how pacing, teamwork and counterplay made space for new experiences in the Crucible
- also, what’s the deal with High Caliber Rounds?
Y’all, this was such a fun episode. So much good stuff in here. Stay tuned next week for part 2.
Music this week by Friend Group
Follow us on Twitter / Now on Stitcher!
Edited by Andrew Gomez